The world’s first international helicopter industry hub providing operators and original equipment manufacturers with a unique airport style ‘HUB’ that functions like an international airport. It provides rotor-wing and vertical lift operators with an operational base, and primary helicopter manufacturers a place to establish service support facilities and generate international trade.
It’s also the home of the world’s first international state-of-the-art helicopter all-type simulator training academy HeliAcademy.
World-class facility at an iconic internationally known location designed for the vertical lift industry needs:
- Facilities, FATOs, aprons, taxiways to accommodate any size or type of helicopter
- Facilities designed to engage an industry, its market and operations
- Designed to facilitate international helicopter industry sales and growth
- Units to be bespoke for original equipment manufacturers and operator requirements
- Six 6,000 m2 facilities for single or multiple occupation – available in stage one
- Five 4,000 m2 facilities for single or multiple occupation – available in stage two
- Class A office complex
- Sea survival helicopter dunker training facility
- Five-star on site facilities for industry events, launches, corporate hospitality and international customer interaction
- VIP passenger terminal
- The world’s first international state of the art all type helicopter simulator training academy: HeliAcademy
- Internationally accessible location with Emirates, Etihad & over 40 other airlines serving international airports very close by
- Supported by a multitude of great hotels, leisure, retail and entertainment all within minutes drive